Here is a very simple tip to extract and save ALL images from powerpoint in 5 seconds
Extract ALL pictures from Powerpoint in seconds
The picture should explain everything.
If you need help, here’s the gist.
- First make sure that file-extensions are visible (so that you can see the .pptx or .docx)
- Click and rename the .pptx or .docx to .zip
- Right click and extract to a new folder
- Open the folder and go to pptx/media
If your file extensions are not visible, the easiest way to make it seen is to
- go to My Computer
- Press Alt (This makes File / Edit / Tools , etc visible on top)
- Tools > Folder Options > Show Extensions for known file types.
Many times, we might need to keep a photo of what is displayed on your mobile screen.
It may be for a quick note from an eBook, part of a webpage, snapshot of a message or Whatsapp chat, store a snapchat, etc.
Android has this feature built-in, no need for any extra screen capture software.
- Open what you need to screenshot
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time(for a few seconds)
- Note: For Samsung Galaxy S phones, use power and home buttons(not volume)
- The mobile should take a photo of the screen and save it in the gallery
- Open gallery to get the photo(in Screenshot folder)
There are many ways to do a factory reset on an Android phone. But before that, it’s always wise to make a backup – especially of contacts, photos and messages.
I’ll list them out as simple as possible.
If the phone is turned on and accessible
- Go to Settings > (Personal) Backup & Reset > Factory Data reset > Reset phone
- Some phones allow you to leave the phone memory photos and files as it is at this point.
If the phone is turned off and/or locked
- Power off the phone
- Keep the volume up button pressed, and simultaneously press the power up button for a few seconds till it turns on
- Phone should load into boot screen
- Use volume up and down to highlight Factory reset and power button to select the option
If your phone is stolen and you want your data erased
- Open Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager) in a computer
- Login with the Google account used on your phone/tablet of interest
- You can make it ring, lock it or Erase
- Click Erase and continue