Many times, we might need to keep a photo of what is displayed on your mobile screen.
It may be for a quick note from an eBook, part of a webpage, snapshot of a message or Whatsapp chat, store a snapchat, etc.
Android has this feature built-in, no need for any extra screen capture software.
- Open what you need to screenshot
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time(for a few seconds)
- Note: For Samsung Galaxy S phones, use power and home buttons(not volume)
- The mobile should take a photo of the screen and save it in the gallery
- Open gallery to get the photo(in Screenshot folder)