Here is a very simple tip to extract and save ALL images from powerpoint in 5 seconds
The picture should explain everything.
If you need help, here’s the gist.
- First make sure that file-extensions are visible (so that you can see the .pptx or .docx)
- Click and rename the .pptx or .docx to .zip
- Right click and extract to a new folder
- Open the folder and go to pptx/media
If your file extensions are not visible, the easiest way to make it seen is to
- go to My Computer
- Press Alt (This makes File / Edit / Tools , etc visible on top)
- Tools > Folder Options > Show Extensions for known file types.