Here is a very simple tip to extract and save ALL images from powerpoint in 5 seconds
Extract ALL pictures from Powerpoint in seconds
The picture should explain everything.
If you need help, here’s the gist.
- First make sure that file-extensions are visible (so that you can see the .pptx or .docx)
- Click and rename the .pptx or .docx to .zip
- Right click and extract to a new folder
- Open the folder and go to pptx/media
If your file extensions are not visible, the easiest way to make it seen is to
- go to My Computer
- Press Alt (This makes File / Edit / Tools , etc visible on top)
- Tools > Folder Options > Show Extensions for known file types.
Cricket is the national sport of India. So much time, energy and attention goes to cricket that other sports are mostly ignored. India has won the Cricket World Cup a couple of times, but was nowhere to be found in the football world cup.
Well, this time we have a chance to set that right.
The Indian team’s football team has qualified into the FIFA-2018 qualifiers(after defeating Nepal in the pre-qualifier)
Our Indian Football Team needs whole Indian’s support to win Qualifying matches of Fifa World Cup 2018 – Russia. The match schedule is —–
11th June – India vs Oman(Home)
16th June – Guam vs India(Away)
8th Sept – India vs Iran(Home)
8th Oct -Turkmenistan vs India(Away)
13th Oct – Oman vs India(Away)
12th Nov – India vs Guam(Home)
24th March – Iran vs India(Away)
29th March – India vs Turkmenistan (Home)
Chak De India !
Many times, we might need to keep a photo of what is displayed on your mobile screen.
It may be for a quick note from an eBook, part of a webpage, snapshot of a message or Whatsapp chat, store a snapchat, etc.
Android has this feature built-in, no need for any extra screen capture software.
- Open what you need to screenshot
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time(for a few seconds)
- Note: For Samsung Galaxy S phones, use power and home buttons(not volume)
- The mobile should take a photo of the screen and save it in the gallery
- Open gallery to get the photo(in Screenshot folder)
There are many ways to do a factory reset on an Android phone. But before that, it’s always wise to make a backup – especially of contacts, photos and messages.
I’ll list them out as simple as possible.
If the phone is turned on and accessible
- Go to Settings > (Personal) Backup & Reset > Factory Data reset > Reset phone
- Some phones allow you to leave the phone memory photos and files as it is at this point.
If the phone is turned off and/or locked
- Power off the phone
- Keep the volume up button pressed, and simultaneously press the power up button for a few seconds till it turns on
- Phone should load into boot screen
- Use volume up and down to highlight Factory reset and power button to select the option
If your phone is stolen and you want your data erased
- Open Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager) in a computer
- Login with the Google account used on your phone/tablet of interest
- You can make it ring, lock it or Erase
- Click Erase and continue
This was a strange problem.
Google, Gmail, Youtube were all working fine, but after signing out – the next time Firefox was not allowing me to complete the login.
Fundazone – Firefox cookies clogged up
“Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.”
Simple, quick fix :
CLEAR THE COOKIES.
Clear your cookies and cache and then try signing in again.
- History (or Top-right > History) > Clear Recent History
Or : “Clear the Cache”:
- Tools (or > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: “Clear Now”
“Remove Cookies” from sites causing problems:
- Tools (or > Options > Privacy > “Use custom settings for history” > Cookies: “Show Cookies”